Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Another brilliant idea

I've been hearing about the Corn Maze on the radio for a few days...evidently people who listen to the classic country station also frequent agricultural amusement parks/installations, who knew?...but anyway...after I got home last night and during a commercial while Boston Legal was on, I suggest we go this weekend...J thought I was crazy at first, then hesitantly agreed it might be fun...so I'm looking for pictures of corn mazes this morning on flickr and find this picture of what someone else found in a corn maze in Ohio...if there are snakes in the corn maze there, I have every reason to believe that there are bigger, nastier, packs of flying snakes just waiting to attack me here....

We'll have to find somewhere else to play Saturday
|