Friday, April 20, 2007

SPF - Knobs



since I have taken so much kidding this week over the fact that I have pink in my wardrobe I would have totally used a picture of my knobs in a pink bra for today's SPF...however, I don't have a pink bra and J doesn't like it when I put those kinds of self portraits out there for the internets to see....

so we're left with the box of knobs I've carried around for 6 or 7 years...all very interesting as knobs go and the mermaids are some of my favorites...sometimes I pull my box of knobs out just to look at them and concoct wild plans about where I will actually use them one day...ultimately they wind up back in the box and pushed under my workbench...a terrible fate for such worthy knobs...I really have to do them justice at some point....

Kristine would love to see your knobs too...don't be shy

I'm throwing in this shot of Tori Wilson flashing her knobs in a pink bra as a bonus...
it is Friday after all
|