Sunday, April 01, 2007

Just wanderin' with this one

azaleas

the azaleas are in full bloom and the color is amazing...lots of shades and varieties...the dogwoods are flowering too...almost makes the allergies and sinus issues worth it...almost
(not our house in the picture...in the neighborhood, just down the street and what a lot of the yards look like right now)

<span class=zesto" height="375" width="500">

the giant ice cream cone from Friday is outside a burger, chicken and soft serve ice cream place in our area...Zesto...we used to go there as kids after football games or church or whatever....we don't go there now, because burgers, chicken and soft serve ice cream are not my thing...I will say that the idea of liberating the giant ice cream cone is tempting...

<span class=womens zoos" height="375" width="500">

while looking in the yellow pages for a mysterious, master woodworker that a friend at work told me had vintage lumber and exotic hardwood scraps...I found this instead...no maturity points, but I don't care...women's zoos and mann tool are funny...unfortunately the mysterious master woodworker has not been located and I don't know if Bubba is going to actually tell me specifically where this guy is...

look at me

my favorite picture of the weekend, hand's down...Scout, the devil dog, being affectionate with J...it's only taken 2 1/2 years



and I almost forgot, my friend skeet has totally redone her site Skeet's Stuff and it looks great, if I do say so myself...I did the illustration for her header....go look and say hello...her plumeria make the best lei's on the island or so I hear
|