Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Obsessions


Skeeter wants to know what my obsessions are...she thinks I'm obsessed with breasts and tattoos...

welllll............okay, I'll give her those...

but I've been thinking about this and I think I'm obsessive about a whole bunch of things...for example
  • not leaving the coffee pot on when I leave for work in the morning
  • using the phone after people
  • knowing where my sketch book is at all times
  • certain kinds of pens
  • Chex mix
  • being on time
  • giving Lucy her medicine on time
  • Main St.
  • not driving on the freeway
  • avoiding calls from my father
  • old stuff
  • clean socks
and these are just a few I'll admit to....thanks Skeet for giving me another obsession...

Just how obsessive I can actually be.

maybe I should try yoga or something?

|