Friday, September 29, 2006

SPF - Muses

Alrighty...it's Friday again...

Something that inspires me:

Like John Prine says, "It's a big old goofy world"....not knowing what weirdness I might encounter every day is pretty motivating and inspirational and what that weirdness might lead to is often a bonus...leaving my own weirdness along the way also helps get me out of bed in the morning....

big old goofy world

Something I DON’T like to read about on blogs:

The holidays - even though I just posted about them recently myself....I suck and they're right around the corner...

santas

Something that inspires me to write my blog:

not going crazy...LOL, I never would have believed it but ever since starting this blog I actually don't think I'll wind up here...

asylum

Who played? Who's not crazy, just a little unwell? Who thinks I can pull off spaghetti for a 100 people at lunch today?
|