Friday, August 04, 2006

Stuff Portrait Friday - Spicy!

I didn't think I was going to play....but I guess I am....work can wait....I'm fiesty like that....speaking of which Kristine had some interesting topics this week and I'm really anxious to see what everybody's got as the day goes on...so....

Spices.....I love taking these square shots in round containers and I love chili flakes.....here you go....

chili flakes

I also love rosemary...this is growing in our front yard under the bedroom window...hey a hidden message there I think ;)

rosemary

Salt and Pepper....the color my hair is quickly turning unless I make that date with Miss Clairol soon....and I just got a haircut last weekend, why does it look so long?

salt and pepper

Spiced Up Picture....sorta goofy but I've been wanting to merge a sketch and a picture for a while...seemed like a good opportunity....check out my Friday casual uniform shirt....sexy, right?

looking up

Who played? Do it, you'll like it!
|