Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wednesday Kitten Blogging


I think I've mentioned the multi-generational family of feral cats that lives among ours and several neighbors houses...it all started with Mama Kitty about 3 years ago...she's been fixed but not after having many litters of kittens...the last litter Mama had was late last summer (I think) and right after someone was able to catch her and one of the female babies to get them spayed.....

As great as that it was....there are still 2 unspayed females and a non-neutered male hanging around....well that's where Wednesday Kitten Blogging comes in...the 2 girls had babies a few months back...we're sure that a couple of the kittens didn't make it and the ones that did have been hard to catch a peek of (unless they're hiding in one of our engines)....

this morning as I was coming out of the house, I noticed the 2 that we're starting to see on a regular basis....a cow kitty and a black kitty....I snapped a picture, walked around to get in the truck and much to my suprise...hiding under the truck....there's a 3rd kitten from that pack....another black one, so we've most likely been seeing them both and thought it was only one.....

so, much to my dismay...we are feeding 8 outside cats now....I'm afraid we're starting to become crazy cat ladies....
|