Monday, July 10, 2006

Late Nite Quiz

Tagged by Cheeky my SC friend temporarily relocated to the wilds of Minne-Freaking-Sota ;)...hope you're enjoying the heat in the holy city this week!

1. The book nearest me -
Dictionary, Haynes Repair Manual for Mazda B2200 trucks, Mountain Biking in SC

2. Stretch out left arm what do you touch? - blinds on the window

3. Last thing watched on television? - a second of Larry King before I came in here

4. Without looking what time is it? - 10:00 ish

5. What actual time is it? - 10:09

6. With the exception of the computer what can you hear? - ceiling fan

7. When did you last step outside? - about 10 minutes ago...I had a work panic thing about 7:30 , that ultimately wound up meaning a trip back to the office to correct a potential huge mistake...done with 2.5 hours to go before the actual deadline....I'm a little keyed up

8. Before this survey what did you look at? - flickr

9. What are you wearing? - yellow coke t-shirt, robot shorts and flip flops

10. Did you dream last night? - I think about my old HR manager

11. When did you last laugh? - a little while ago with the co-worker who met me at the office over my OCD tendencies

12. What is on the walls in the room? - an MC Escher calendar

13. Seen anything weird lately? - weirdness follows me - or the other way around...I see it everywhere...it's a big old goofy world

14. What do you think of this quiz? - quizzes make me nervous

15. What is the last film you saw? - Saving Face cute cute movie...


16. Tell me something we don't know - I played handbells in the elementary school church choir

17. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do? - make toilet paper, tampons, pads, condoms, toothpaste, soap and laundry detergent free for life for everyone

18. Do you like to dance? - no....no

19. George Bush? - the Dixie Chicks are my heroes

20. Imagine your first child is a girl - what was I thinking?

21. Imagine your first child is a boy - what was I thinking?

22. Would you consider living abroad? - is that like out of SC?

23. What would God say to you when you reach the pearly gates? - sarcasm is the lowest form of humor...keep it to yourself and try to stay out of trouble up here, those wings are not toys

Feel free to steal this and post away at your own place...just let me know so I can look...I'm hopelessly behind with posts, SPF, Illustration Friday, and most everything internet related...maybe I can start to catch up this week....
|