Monday, March 13, 2006

Ducks and more ducks!


waiting to see the ATC's
Originally uploaded by nuthinfancy.
I mailed my ATC's for 29,000 Floating Ducks this morning!!!!.....and if anyone else is interested in trading let me know...I have some canvas left over and could easily do another run....in fact I enjoyed the whole card process so much, I'm thinking it would be fun in general to do a different set entirely....

and while we're talking about ducks.....Toni hipped us to a Flickr group - The Duck Project - that is trying to get pictures of rubber ducks in cities all over the world....check it out, get your own official project duck and start sending those pictures in.....I've decided I should travel with mine more often and did just that this morning....and have set up my own Flickr set with my duck's travel shots....see? I swore I was goofing off this afternoon Erin ;)....

so what is it with the ducks? I smell guerilla art project....really read this article/post, great idea I've been mulling over since I read it a month or so ago....
|