Monday, March 06, 2006

what is this doing in my house monday???

kinda late with my imaginary game....2 things this week....
First...the can of ash from Mt. St. Helens eruption in 1980....I've had this since right around the time it happened, but I have no idea where it came from...I've never been there, never even been to that side of the country and I can't for the life of my figure out why I have this...I've been tempted over the years to open it to see what's actually in the can...sounds like dirt...according to the label it's sure to become a collectible....that must be why I've held onto it

Second....and this one is actually pretty great...is my most recent auction find.....it maybe should have been a post all by itself...at first when I saw it on the table (from a distance without my glasses) I thought it was some funky crucifix.....

then I realized what she was......

feel free to share some weirdness you can't bear to part with and make sure to let me know so I can come look :)

|