Saturday, March 11, 2006

sorry ass blogger....

among other things, that's what I've been this week...I absolutely hate when my real life interferes with my online life and by god I've actually had to work a whole bunch at my job this week...

no illustration friday, no stuff portrait friday, no cat blogging even and most annoying I haven't picked up my sketchbook or anything remotely resembling art supplies in over a week...

I have, however, cleaned up a ton of clutter this morning and taken it to the auction so someone else can deal with the junk....and I did get the canopy replaced outside, the grill and chimnea are clean for tonite and it's warm outside....not bad really

in fact, overall I feel pretty damn good....now if I can catch up on reading all of my RSS feeds and actually write a couple of posts I'll be excellent....
|