Thursday, February 09, 2006

how is it

that people pretty much my age have grown children?....some may even have grandchildren at this point....we're not that old....and it just seems wrong....

what bugs me even more are the people my age having babies...also wrong...40 (or almost 40)seems like a bad time to be pregnant...I'm not questioning their choice - do what you want, but good grief why would you do that and no I don't want to play baby shower games with my other almost 40-ish friends...they weren't amusing or fun 20 years ago and they sure as hell aren't those things now....

something in the universe must have been looking out for us when we had the baby bug a while back because I seriously cannot imagine being a parent...and trust me it's taken a long time to come to peace with the fact that I won't be a parent, but I can barely keep up with myself much less a mini-me...and my god I cannot imagine having a teenager...
|