Wednesday, February 01, 2006

blood and Christians

kind of an appropriate mix in my opinion....

tomorrow I'm giving blood for the first time...I'm a little nervous about it - not the process, needles don't freak me out - it's just the idea of the experience...I expect it won't be much of a big deal and since I have organized the last 2 drives now I should participate....but still it's different and different usually give me the jitters at first...no big deal right? I'm going with a couple of coworkers who've done it a bunch, in fact pumpkin will be there to hold my hand if necessary, LOL...god help me if it gets to that point...

as for the Christians - aside from the obvious blood association - we were watching our favorite Saturday nite gospel hour over the weekend and I decided to put some of them on paper...I am so fascinated by the expressions on these folks faces when they sing....so animated (no play on words intended)...and just to be accurate - they weren't actually singing "When we all get to Heaven" but I imagine they were thinking it....

|