Tuesday, August 02, 2005

July 29, 2005
By nuthinfancy
ah, Friday at last....it's cooler, my truck is officially sold and gone and I don't have to cut J's mom's grass this week....things are looking up...what I'd really like to do is this Biking the Cooper River Bridge but my fear of heights and hate of Charleston in general will most likely prevent that from happening....how can I hate Charleston, most people ask....it's so many things I don't even know where to start....an ex who dumped me for a woman that lived there....the slums on the backside of the most affluent neighborhood in town....the confederate flags for sale in slave market...the traffic....the attitude...the Citadel....the list is neverending...the only redeeming quality that the city has in my mind is that it's a conduit to Folly Beach.....a day trip there might be in order soon....
Permalink
Posted on: Fri, Jul 29 2005 8:47 AM
|