Monday, August 14, 2006

Meet Joe Skeleton

About 2 weeks ago Slimbolala...posted this...an innocent enough question....I answered innocently enough about the weirdest job I've ever had and the weirdest thing that's ever happened on that job....

and then a few days later...Slimbolala introduced us to Joe Skeleton and solicited suggestions about what Joe should spend his doing.....Will (who is unlinkable unfortunately) suggested that Slimbolala incorporate the weirdest thing part of my job answer into Joe's adventures....well, of course I encouraged it...because like I told Slimbo...anything involving him, skeletons and Mr. Penis would be amusing....

Now...Joe isn't all fun and games...he's also had some coffee and a bagel, felt bitter regret and...
made a trip to the hardware store

Personally, I can't wait to see what adventures Joe (and his friends) have next...I bet Slimbolala would love to have more suggestions for future Joe activities...so stop on over and be part of this wacky, interactive, internet thing...it's catching on in some parts I hear




|