Wednesday, July 19, 2006

anger...angry...angered...

I have anger issues...and I will briefly violate one of my blog rules for this entry to say that anger issues run in my family....I will also say that for the most part we (my brothers and I) have found ways to channel those feelings into other things so as not to spend the majority of our lives smashing things and running our blood pressure up....

but....sometimes...

it just pops out...crazed, wild-eyed, can't see straight, right up in your face....I hate that...I hate reacting badly and over the years I've really tried to limit those kinds of extremes (actually emotional extremes of all kinds, but that's another post entirely)....however, the reality of it is that occasionally I just flip out...usually over something stupid and insignificant that under normal circumstances wouldn't even register...

a couple of things have set me off recently and I am starting to realize I must get it back under control quickly (because that's what it's ultimately all about anyway)....before I turn into this...

|