Monday, April 10, 2006

what's this doing in my house monday??????


crazy, I'm actually putting this up on time on the right day....must be the full moon coming this week...

so - my entry is a box of hair color I bought a few weeks ago...it's the wrong color and I knew that when I bought it...I was being adventurous and now I'm scared to actually use it...I'm not even sure I know what medium bronze might be....

I don't color my hair very often...maybe once or twice a year when I get the urge....who know's maybe I'll do it Friday afternoon after the field trip to see this art installation...okay I can't find the link now but will post later....I'm a little nervous - okay, I found the link - This is in Columbia SC...how weird is that?

Happy Monday y'all - another holiday treat this week....the skateboarders are on spring break...how lucky am I? Let me know if you played - don't let me think I'm the only one with odd stuff in my possession....
|