Sunday, January 22, 2006

4 things

cause Lyn asked nice :)

Four jobs I've had:

1 - call center rep for a company that sold weight loss and erectile dysfunction pills
(not one I'm so much proud of but it was definately memorable in lots of ways)
2 - big box retail store manager
(and lots of other things within that industry as well - it finally broke me)
3 - donut seller
(my 1st job)
4 - office manager for a pool company
( my last job in Atlanta - nice guys, helped keep me sane those last few months)

Four places I've lived:

1 - with my maternal grandparents the first 6 months or so after I was born
2 - in a shotgun duplex in a funky part of Columbia - no AC - illegal sublet (oops)
3 - in an eighty year old house in Grant Park that got broken into a whole bunch and had devil- ish things painted in the basement
4 - in a house I hated in an Atlanta suburb made famous by the Atlanta Rhythm Section

Four movies I'd watch again:

1 - all LOTR (duh, big sci-fi geek)
2 - Willie Wonka (the original)
3 - Nightmare Before Christmas (Tim Burton's best in my opinion)
4 - True Grit (just because it's one of J's favorites and it is John Wayne)

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1 - Boston Legal (William Shatner is a genius - I don't care what anybody else thinks)
2 - Lost (sort of on the fence as to loving it but I keep watching)
3 - Survivor (see above - premise is getting tired, needs something really dramatic I think)
4 - Cooking shows in general (especially the Food Challenges on Sunday nights, not Iron Chef though)

Four of my favorite foods:

1 - Egg and Cheese Sandwich (with ketchup on toasted bread/bagel/biscuit)
2 - Non-dairy smoothies (especially mixed berries or strawberry/banana)
3 - Peanut Butter (and all things containing pnut butter)
4 - Pizza (in spite of the malicious menu attack)

Five Places I'd rather be right now:

1 - Asheville, NC (always #1 - except it gets cold)
2 - Panama City, FL (actually anywhere in FL that was warm)
3 - getting tattooed
4 - getting tattooed in Asheville, NC
|