Sunday, December 11, 2005

stepping away

I've been working on the gourd ornaments on and off for a while...frankly I've gotten very little accomplished and the family may just not get the yearly offering...which is probably not a big deal anyway...it's annoying when I can't get something to look the way I think it should....and that's where I am with these...so now I'm letting the paint dry on the one I started yesterday and trying to decide what next...J found a big baby block box yesterday that will be a cool holder for the set of blocks I haven't started yet for one of the nieces babies due this spring...the underwater wall hanging is still only partially painted with no back piece done and I should really get the stake part for MIL's wolf I started in April for her birthday....dammit Lee, focus...
|