Saturday, December 10, 2005

a little thinking

something has happened since August when I started trying the blog thing that I hadn't really expected and I've been thinking about it lately and figured what better place than here...

I wasn't sure what I expected - if anything - when I set this up...maybe a place to vent (not so much me)...maybe a place to talk about stuff (sometimes - but I'm not so talkative mostly)....but what it has become is a place where I've rediscovered how much I like the creative part of me...finding so many people sharing their thoughts and experiences through visual expression was just kinda significant...sketches, illustrations, crafts....and respect for each other's work...how cool...and slowly I've realized that those visual images are a great way of communicating how I see the world or want it to be....

I am really grateful for the outlet this has turned into...and the encouragement I've received from so many people...my head is clearer than it's been in a long time and it occurred to me last week that maybe one of the reasons has been having this place to communicate in such a comfortable way....
|