Thursday, November 10, 2005

Scout

after a struggle with broken hipped MIL's portable toilet, we got her home, were finally dismissed and got to enjoy a few quiet minutes, we decided to let the dogs in since we've hardly been home for days and Scout (the anti-social, flea market Jack Russell/Chihuahua mix) got in my lap and stayed for at least 20 minutes being really sweet...after a year she's finally starting to be a little social...this is the toughest dog we've had, really doesn't need any attention, doesn't respond, completely pack oriented - so for her to actively seek out my attention for that long was pretty cool...she's still an irritating little shit but lovable occassionally...maybe she's adjusting (don't know what to - but that sounds reasonable)????

speaking of which...

J's mom already has a grocery list and who knows what else for us tomorrow....all I can say is that I'm glad I'm not the neighbor on the open blinds-window-potty side.....I'm not a caregiver, really and truly not....
|