Sunday, October 09, 2005

in a fog...

that's how I've felt this last week....not much to do but wait it out....I am going to make an effort with Illustration Friday this week and hopefully we'll get back to the fair and I'll take a camera with batteries that are charged this time, LOL....

we found the first pecans on the ground today...the trees are really loaded so we will be shelling from now till spring I imagine...just in time for holiday baking...speaking of which I need to get Marcus the Carcass out soon and maybe actually cut him a tombstone this year....we have some neighbors that do incredible Halloween decorations and I'm tired of being outdone ;)....

speaking of the holidays, I have to get started on my yearly Christmas ornament that I've been making for the family for years....I have no ideas this year - none, I've done trees, angels, a palmetto tree strung with lights, santas, elves...all the usuals....but no inspiration so far for anything yet....I'm taking suggestions!
|