Monday, August 27, 2007

My Big Metal Cock and Other Things a Lesbian Shouldn't Say

Kitchen

for the most part J and I agree on how to arrange furniture and what we find appealing in regards to decorating...but there's one thing that we have that I have always loved that J has always hated....

a big tin cock - very folk-artsy and rustic...it has nothing to do with the Gamecocks either, though J did sneak UGA hats and pins and signs on it right after we moved up here to annoy my brothers....

sometime last year, I agreed to pack my giant cock in order to put other dust catchers up around our den, while cleaning out the storage/dog/laundry room over the weekend...I decided it was time to bring him back out...J was not thrilled to see the cock

after discouraging any prominent placement of the giant cock, he finally came to rest on top of the refrigerator in an out of the way corner....though as big a cock as this happens to be, I may have to use it as a new place to leave inappropriate notes for my other half...she loves those sentimental gestures...



|