Sunday, August 19, 2007

like I need more reasons to be paranoid


there's a missing Hydrogen Bomb less than 200 miles from here, near Tybee Island off the coast of Georgia...and it's been there for almost 50 years...and our military just lost it there and stopped looking for it after only a week...

sonofabitch...

how do you lose that? it weighs almost 8000 lbs. and looks like a giant penis...I mean misplacing the car keys is one thing, but an armed nuclear weapon? I'd have thought we might want to get that back...

but hell no - it gets better, there have been lots of other incidents where big freaking nuclear bombs just get
lost...apparently about dozen...give or take a few...were lost during the cold war alone!!!!

and I'm not the only one stirred up about it either...these folks are really agitated

mostly though, I'm concerned about this....

|