Tuesday, May 22, 2007

different but the same

the sinus infection left me pretty blank last week and I'm doing some serious catching up online...I am sorry to report that there isn't an alien in my nose like I'd hoped, but 3 or 4 weeks of antibiotics and some steroids should patch things up through vacation and hopefully longer

I've drawn a bunch and have colored very little...coloring started out as a way to teach myself some photoshop and now I enjoy it as much as the actual drawing itself...3 images here...all the same yet processed differently...there may be some deep life lesson in that, but that's not my thing to figure out what it might be...feel free to speculate if it's yours

face 1

face 2

face color 3

I kinda like the bottom especially - looks like a comic book I think...which makes me remember how sad I am that Heroes is over until fall...
|