Wednesday, May 09, 2007

This is interesting stuff

pencil case

I have new micron pens...that make teeny, tiny lines....I love teeny, tiny lines so much it isn't healthy...well, actually I guess it is because it's a good outlet for me, making all those teeny, tiny lines...much healthier in fact than other outlets, but that's besides the point....

and I think I'm going to use those new pens to start working on some stuff for this site - The Flaming Fire Illustrated Bible - it's very cool and worth a look, great illustrations and a unique idea...

but here's a request - what verse(s) to pick? any suggestions? any favorites or ones that come to mind that lend themselves to being illustrated? I haven't checked to see if some of the ones I have in mind are available....I really like the prophets and Revelations has tons of potential, but I'm open...feel free to speak up...

and because I said this was going to be interesting....here's a gratuitous beaver shot (spread eagle and surrounded by rope no less)...how much more interesting is there?
Heave a Beaver
|