Sunday, December 31, 2006

Tattoo link dump

IF Tattoo

because I'm in a tattoo state of mind...

starting with one of my favorite tattoo artist ever, Madame Vyvyn Lazonga....amazing color and style, I've discovered her work almost 20 years and it still blows me away.....I've linked her page at her site's shop, but check the other artists out too...a new discovery today, who credits Madame Lazonga for her support in the most recent edition of Skin Art magazine, Amanda Wachob...her website here....and my favorite Atlanta artist Dirk Hays...

looking for clothes? - tattoo inspired items on etsy...Sleeves clothing when you want the look but not the ink.....and for the real classic stuff...Sailor Jerry's Original Vintage Tattoo Brand

a couple of tattoo blogs....Needled and Tattoo Blog ....and while not totally tattoo related, check out Zentastic, written by Shannon Larratt of the very cool BMEzine site (if you aren't familiar with what body mods are, this is a great place to start, but be forewarned - there are graphic pics of just that)

feel free to send me other links...I never get tired of the subject...

recycling a drawing from earlier in the year above, apologies if you've seen it
|