Saturday, December 30, 2006

my favorite part of the holidays is

the trash...one year, I'll remember to take my camera the day after Christmas and take pictures of all the gianormous piles in front of everyone's house....it's always interesting to see what boxes are in those piles...


best kind of christmas tree

when I was a kid, my grandfather would take the used trees to the lakehouse and throw them off the dock, into the water for the fish to nest in....ours was unceremoniously dumped by the side of the road yesterday to be collected by the City sometime next week....

I am trying to distract myself with these random thoughts and pointless tidbits for the next 36 hours or so when my life will return to it's normal routine...

oh to be alone in our own home again and be able to discuss the time we haven't been
|