Friday, September 08, 2006

SPF - The World According to Lee


a thinking required SPF and right after a holiday weekend too...that's tough...but after seeing Shaun's Bohemian Rhapsody (and showing it to a bunch of other people at work)...I felt inspired...definately go watch this if you haven't...really...it's incredible...anyway onto the stuff...

1. My Freedom....that's such a grey thing in my mind...freedom seems like a series of starts and stops to me...just because I can do something doesn't mean I should....and things I'm free to do aren't always the right choice...I remember being told when I was a kid that each person's freedom stops where another person's begins...maybe that's true

stop light

2. My Hope....this one is kind of selfish, but I hope my life continues in the direction it has been for the last year and a half...no sudden changes, no unexpected shit...just moving ahead

hand on the steering wheel

3. My Wish....to consistently get a restful night's sleep...

bed

Who did some thinking? Who watched Bohemian Rhapsody?

Happy SPF!

|