Friday, August 25, 2006

SPF - The Annoyed Edition

Another week gone...another SPF...hopefully Kristine is enjoying some peace and quiet now that school has started...

Stuff that Annoys the Living Shit Out of You....oh, there's so much that annoys me...it's hard to pick a favorite...but a reliable standard is the construction that has been going on downtown since we moved here....3 YEARS AGO...I swear each street is systematically being torn up and repaved just for shits and giggles...

exactly what the

lady st. construction

YOUR SPACE....I don't have any issues with sharing space at home...the one place that I can say is all mine, is the auction...that's a me and me only space...LOL, J prefers it that way...I'll be in that space tomorrow actually

auction trailer

Something in your life that keeps the makers of Xanax in business....I really don't take Xanax but during the holidays (or any family function) I should...they're loud, there's a bunch of them, and there's NO alcohol...p.s. this is just a few of the herd ;) I love them mostly

chaos

Who played? Who's annoyed? Who needs a Xanax?
|