Monday, June 05, 2006

what is this doing in my house monday?


WHAT IS THIS DOING IN MY HOUSE MONDAY?????

First let me say, I am not normally proud of my trash, but after the number of boxes that were addressed this weekend I don't mind showing this mountain as evidence that much was accomplished....there's actually some more in the backyard that I'll bring to the street when I get home this afternoon....

there were things that got trashed (see above), things that will go to the auction, things that got kept, and even things to burn....we still have some more boxes to sort, but they're all in one place now and that place is neat and organized....

anyway....

I found one of the most absurd things I've ever owned and while it is in a "get rid" of box I did take a picture for this week....

rollers

yes those are electric curlers and again - yes they're mine.....

absurb because it's just so not me, absurb to have them now because my hair isn't even long enough to go around the smallest one.....just crazy

so who else is gonna share something that just doesn't seem to make sense, but is in your house anyway??? let me know...I need support after all the cleaning out this weekend!

edited to add...I've needed curlers over the years...cause hair like this doesn't just happen and frankly 1985 was hard on everybody

prom


ny
|