Monday, April 24, 2006

what is this doing in my house monday?

good grief denise has already posted hers....

I realized Friday afternoon after Stuff Portrait Friday that I should use the metal strips I used to illustrate the first letter of my last name for this week's "What is this doing in my house Monday?"....I didn't explain exactly what they are and they definately qualify as an entry...

I picked these up at the auction a few months back...there are 3 of these stamped, painted pieces of metal that I just had to get (especially for a $1)...they're about 2' long and 4" wide...I'm sure there's a craft project in them somewhere, but right now other than almost cutting my toes off every time I open the hall closet door...they have no purpose...

c'mon play, show us something that you aren't sure why you have but it's taking up space in your house anyway...make sure and let me know you posted your stuff and I'll stop by to check it out!

em - I'm waiting for a follow-up to last week's best entry ever ;)
|