Monday, April 17, 2006

highlights from my weekend...

Catholic Churches are very colorful...no pun intended...I even tolerated several stations of the cross...

I miss plants and gardening...I bought a flat of bedding dahlias on Saturday and loved every sweaty minute I spent cutting the yard and tending our one small bed of flowers and herbs....

J's mom is a raging liberal and just happened to have a letter to the editor published in Sunday's paper slamming W and the war....my family are Bush supporting republicans (for the most part)...we all ate dinner together that afternoon...J gave her strict orders not to be controversial...

We found out we love air conditioning and are now the proud owners of our very own, first ever as adults...window units...damn that makes a difference...

I still can't figure out where to put the code in my template to get comments back down below the posts where they should be...

It's only 9 working days until we're on vacation....
|