Friday, February 17, 2006

stuff portrait friday

brought to us by Random and Odd and since Blogger has finally let me log on...here we go
Under the bed....

Lone lesbian boot....some dust, some cat hair and that's about it...really...and yes, I have cleaned this floor recently
Stereo...

mini-system in the bedroom, little tiny thing with little 100 watt speakers...hell yeah...(not pictured are various cd players, big component system in the den and my newest most favorite toy - the mp3 player)

Pots and Pans...

a small sampling of our cookware...LOL, I had a spell where I was truly a cookware whore and had to have some very specific stuff...this isn't it...in fact, I think most of the Calphalon must be in the sink...and nobody want to see that

did you play? it's not just for the cool people (as illustrated by the fact I'm playing)...

|