Sunday, July 22, 2007

I'm ready for my certificate

courtesy of syd...I don't mind ....if the robe fits

my copy of Deathly Hallows came Saturday morning

harry potter

and I've been reading at it here and there for the last few days...actually my dorky ass has wandered the house with laptop, book, sketchpad and pencil case for the last day and a half...

I'm tough, I don't mind the teasing...at least I'm not putting up a picture of my wand...I will however mention the dog whore perfume that is new favorite thing for when Scout and Lucy come in from the yard

and because I'm not admitting enough geekiness...here's my result of the Harry Potter quiz I found at Denise's'

You scored as Severus Snape, Well you're a tricky one aren't you? Nobody quite has you figured out and you'd probably prefer it stayed that way. That said you are a formidable force by anyone's reckoning, but there is certainly more to you than a frosty exterior and a bitter temper.

Severus Snape


85%

Ginny Weasley


80%

Sirius Black


75%

Harry Potter


75%

Albus Dumbledore


60%

Remus Lupin


55%

Ron Weasley


45%

Hermione Granger


35%

Draco Malfoy


30%

Lord Voldemort


30%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com
|