Thursday, February 01, 2007

Harold and Kumar??

I love this picture of the 2 dudes that stirred up Boston earlier in the week...okay they haven't done the best job at speaking up for themselves or their mooninite project or the benefits of random, public art installations...but don't his dreads look sharp?, he's gonna grow them out even longer I hear...

I've heard them called morons recently and I think that couldn't be further from the truth...they just got Aqua Teen Hunger Force more publicity than the original campaign could ever have hoped for...

I think the whole incident should set off a chain of similiar activities and installations using vintage toys....etch-a-sketches with mysterious images, slinkys twisted into secret code, tinker toys made into sinister objects and left all over the country...the options are endless

Make has a great post on how to build your own LED t-shirt if you want to make a more personal statement...but I think my boys could have just worn these t-shirts and gotten the same message across as they have so far...and it has blinky too

now that I think about it....I'm feeling kinda hungry
|