Monday, January 29, 2007

Public Service Announcement

There's a very helpful link on the Love God's Way site that identifies bands whose music is gay...I assume listening to them encourages gayness and should be avoided...there is also a link to a page containing safe bands that do not encourage gayness, but I avoided looking at it because I'm way gay and thankfully past all hope...

however, Love God's Way also has an organization called C.H.O.P.S. (Changing Homosexuals into Ordinary People) that has an interesting logo if nothing else...

and I guess based on that list, I was right about my exposure to the Village People at that concert when I was a kid....the Grateful Dead are on the list which also says a lot...Boy George has a star, which I bet he would appreciate...all in all, just more information than should be legal because thinking about all this stuff only stirs up the gayness that the music might have missed...

Keep an eye on your radio dial folks or your ipod screen or whatever's appropriate
|