Saturday, December 09, 2006

year in review

I got this from Denise who got it from Nickie and I really liked what DnW did with it so here's my version of the year in review...the first line from the first month of each post with a drawing from each month as well...I should be decorating

flavor shoes

January After a perfectly uneventful New Years, we slept late this morning, met Brother T for lunch and went to see Ralph Stanley chronicled on Flickr

angel from montgomery

February blood and Christians kind of an appropriate mix in my opinion....

IF Tattoo

March I got to be doughnut bitch for my coworkers this morning (since I am highly skilled at fetching things)...

air conditioner

April Nothing says spring like flowers and birds...

wizard hand colored

May and we're off or almost at least....

focus

June Friday at last....even though it was a 4 day week, it felt much longer...

staying cool

July summer holidays are a good time to romanticize family memories...

bongo color

August searching for direction but who isn't?...

suits color

September busy, busy, busy...

gourds

October our neighborhood is right in the middle of an old pecan orchard...

elves color

November it's official - I've been back in SC too long

skull

December this week has been a blur
|