Monday, June 12, 2006

what's this doing in my house monday??????


WHAT IS THIS DOING IN MY HOUSE MONDAY????????

I'm runing late this morning....I hate Mondays and we didn't attack any boxes (or monsters this weekend)....but...I got this....my runt bike....I picked this up a few years ago and while I can ride it (yeah, I really can) it's not like it's practical...J wants me to give it to one of the nieces or nephews or skateboarding teenagers but I just can't do that....where else would I find one? and I may just need an 18" bike one day....right....I know, I need help...help me by showing me what you've got in your house that just defies all reason...tell me you've posted and I'll stop by to check it out....

Runt

none of this would be an issue if we could live in the great house my friend Lou photoshopped for us...then we could have more boxes and stuff we don't need...

look, it's the perfect size and has Palmetto trees already planted....who wants to help us move? Thanks again Lou!!

Lee-and-J's-New-Home
|