Sunday, March 26, 2006

Why is it so hard

to find someone to cut my hair in an acceptable way?

Okay nevermind that I go to places that charge $11.00 for a cut or that those places have been known to be inside the place I hate most in the world.....or to places that typically do blue rinses and comb-outs for the Sunday school set.....

NONE OF THAT SHOULD MATTER.....my hair is short and it shouldn't be that complicated to make it stylish....

instead, I either get the mullet or my latest...the DracaMoe...(hey, J thought the name up especially for blog use)

it'a a cross between Bela Lugosi's classic Dracula

and Moe's (of the Stooges of course) famous style.....

ultimately that means I have Butch Patrick's haircut during his Eddie Munster days....

J say's I am exaggerating and that it's cute....she's not really objective though....so I am hoping that with enough gel, smoke, and mirrors that I will be able to disguise my latest bad haircut until this time next month rolls around and I throw the dice again....

all I wanted was to have Natalie Portman's haircut....is that so unreasonable?
|