Friday, December 30, 2005

me and van


I set off this morning with some parking meter change, a Van Morrison tape, my camera and my sketchbook. I headed downtown

I was starting to take some pictures


I went to the Army Navy store and found some map bags that will be great art bags and an ammo bag to carry my pencils in - loaded them up...parked the car, took a few more pictures and my camera died....dammit....so I walked across the street to the State House, sketched a little and then realized my ass was frozen from sitting on cold bronze that wasn't designed to be a seat and that I had to pee so back home I am...(sounds like Yoda)....but I am psyched to have my bag, I got J one too and I know she'll love it.....functional, slightly dykey...and her favorite color - khaki - oh wait that's me:)

|