Sunday, September 11, 2005

7's for Karen

7 Things I Plan to do Before I Die:
* live in a house with a dishwasher
* get more tattoos
* live in Asheville
* own a motorcycle
* ride my bike to work
* have a screened in porch with a big wooden swing on it
* build a really cool kite

7 Things I Can Do
* match paint colors
* keep other people organized
* garden
* use a scroll saw
* carry on a conversation
* a pretty good Henry Kissinger impersonation
* put things back together correctly after taking them apart

7 Things I Can't Do
* sew
* sit where I can't see a door
* heights
* listen to Pat Robertson
* keep my cuticles well maintained
* find someone to cut my hair properly
* get excited about the Gamecocks

7 Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex
(I'll take this literally, LOL)
* bald heads
* strong arms
* tattoos
* hands
* cleanly shaved faces
* laugh
* voice

7 Things I Say Most Often
* whatever
* stop it Scout
* okay
* move Tucker
* I'm going to kill the dogs
* it's your mother
* yes I set the alarm

7 Celebrity Crushes
* Angelina Jolie
* Johnny Depp
* Angelica Houston
* Susan Sarandon
* Demi Moore
* Carmen Diaz
* Reese Witherspoon

7 People Who I Want to Do This Meme

good question - no good answer :)
|