Monday, January 07, 2008

pick a direction

I am totally and completely opposed to owning a GPS system...I prefer maps and stopping at seedy gas stations and just plain figuring it out when trying to get from one place to another...

J doesn't totally agree with this philosophy, nor do many of my siblings and their spouses....I spent a long time trying to convince my 13 year old nephew of the joys of during lunch yesterday....he wasn't buying it after getting enjoying the journeylost with his father (a fellow non-believer) the evening before...

To me there's no such thing as lost...there's just times when you might not be exactly sure of your location...

My dad offered to have navigation systems put into all of the grown kids cars for Christmas this year, I respectfully declined....sometimes not knowing where you are turns out to be not so bad....




|