Sunday, September 23, 2007

I'm sure that


if I could get a basic understanding of vector graphics, it would change my life....I've been trying all weekend and have made little progress...just look at the hippie palmetto tree if you don't believe me....and yeah, it's that small....maybe I should practice on something bigger...

J's mom is still driving the hospital staff crazy, she may get sprung at any moment, so we're on stand by...her exploits are enough to fill 10 sketch books....I've gotten lazy about scanning and posting that stuff...need to try and scan some this week

however....

I'm convinced vector graphics will change the way I do everything anyway, so there may not be a point...I'm conflicted....

this kind of internal rationalization may go on for awhile....even Bobby's thinking hard

bobby nice


|