Wednesday, February 14, 2007

come see me in hell


cause that's where I'm going for bastardizing Hunter S. Thompson and Ralph Steadman's work and comparing Anna Nicole Smith and Howard K. Stern to Dr. Gonzo and Raoul...but it came to me in a vision earlier (still not ether inspired)....

the whole nasty mess currently going on is like a perverted version of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas...except I bet that bastard Howard didn't bring Anna Nicole grapefruits or play White Rabbit while she was taking a bath....nevermind the acid and weapons

at any rate, I can absolutely see Ralph Steadman illustrating the story and if Hunter S. Thompson weren't dead, he'd do a wicked narration....

I admit it, I cannot get enough nasty little details and trashy sound bits involving these people...it's disgusting and addictive and I'm powerless against the pull...which reminds me that Installment #2 of Who Isn't Anna Nicole's Baby's Daddy? is in the works...
|