Friday, February 24, 2006

late friday cat blogging

boy...the day got away from me and I've been forced to be productive...busy day at work -caught up on some stuff, did some grocery shopping tonite, went to K-mart - bought new collars and leashes for Lucy and Scout, tried to find ducks, didn't find ducks, wound up making my own template, and finally realized I hadn't posted my friday cat thing...

and I have to say - it is Spencer at his best...he's a smart cat and very needy...he likes to be wherever we are regardless of where that is...he is also the most affectionate cat I've ever had...he and his brother both...

but I was taking my follow up shot to show that under our bed (usually) is pretty clean and the monkey cat wanted to be involved so what may be the best cat picture I ever take was a complete accident - perfect, huh?

|