Friday, June 15, 2007

My Advice for the Day


wear the appropriate jewelry in your piercings...it is much easier to put a small post in a big hole, than a big post in a small hole...trust me on this...

while I'm on piercings, let me also say that they're not my thing for the most part...I don't have the patience to let things heal right and though I like the look of many, I'm no longer willing to make the sacrifices to wear them...and my job might take issue with a septum ring on lip stud....oh yeah, they just might...

add to that, the few that I have were done by people who shouldn't have been piercing...case in point...I let an old troll use a gun on my nose in the back seat of his car at Pride 16 years ago....pliers were involved in removing the starter post....yes I am a dumb ass and that thing took over a year to heal properly...by god I still have it though....and after all these years I got a nose pin and nose screw in Daytona over the weekend and I really love them...fit much better than the rings I've been making for myself....

so, take careful consideration of the gauge post or wire you use in your holes....you never know when you might want to change things up
|