Monday, March 12, 2007

it's what we do

car

my family, that is...we drive things...all of us...we just like things that make you go...

this week my niece turns 15...unbelievable in itself, but most important to her, it means she can get a driver's permit...not that she hasn't been driving stuff for years already - go carts, motorbikes, 4-wheelers, those kinds of things...now she gets to step up to the big time...her mama's truck...

personally I think her mama is only giving up the truck so easily because she's ready for another fast car, but that's just my opinion...

not to be outdone by his big sister, my (almost) 5 year old nephew somehow talked my tough, bad -ass brother into a new toy...not to worry though, it has a speed regulator that will only let it go 15 mph right now....

joey's new toy

yep - it's what we do
|